Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. The client, who is a consumer has the right to cancel the contract for a period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods without giving any reason. For this purpose, the Client may use the model form of withdrawal found on the Store’s website.
2. Purchased goods should be returned without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the date on which the store was informed about decision to withdraw from the contract.
3. Refunds will be a subject only to goods in the unchanged form compared to the state in which they were delivered to the customer, that is; goods unused and clean; containing the original tags. The customer shall be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
4. You may return the filled statement and send the completed form along with the return shipment (the declaration is not an obligatory document).
5. Returned goods should be sent to the following address: GOSHICO, ul. Burakowska 14 room.24, 01-066 Warszawa (t: +48 501 808 878). Please be advised that we do not pick up packages sent by COD.
6. Due to the limited nature of the products offered and in accordance with applicable law, the possibility of return does not apply to products that are made to order; according to the consumer's specifications or adapted in such a way that they serve to satisfy their individual needs.
7. Upon receipt of the goods from the customer Shop will return all payments received from the customer including the costs of delivery of his goods. Shop will refund the payment to the bank account specified by the customer.
8. If payment for the goods was by pre-payment, this amount will be increased by statutory interest.
9. Refund will be made to specified by the customer bank account or, if there is no bank account number, will be sent by a postal money order to the address indicated in the order.
10. If the customer has expressly opted for a way to deliver the goods other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the store, shop is not required to reimburse the additional costs.
11. The cost of returning the Goods by the Client, who is a consumer shall be borne by the customer.