Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
"www.goshico.com" ONLINE SHOP'S REGULATIONS
The owner of the on-line shop is:
GOSHICO Małgorzata Kotlonek,
ul. Wstępna 34/1, Radom, poviat Radom, province MAZOWIECKIE
entered into the Business Activity Central Register and Information Record
Tax identification number [NIP] 948-220-26-45
ING BANK Śląski IBAN PL 40 1050 1793 1000 0023 1116 0374
Telephone number: 501 808 878
Shop - goshico.com on-line shop, selling goods, contained in its offer through the Internet and running its business activity under www.goshico.com;
Customer - any natural or legal person or other entity without legal personality, making purchases in the Shop;
Working Days - days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
1. The Shop offers mainly handbags, laptop bags, travel bags, purses, toilet bags etc. accessories and jewellery.
Placing orders and execution of orders
1. The Customer is entitled to place orders through www.goshico.com website 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
2. The Customer places an order by selecting the product, which he/she wants to buy, by clicking on the icon "Add to Cart" and then he/she enters his/her username and password.
3. If the Customer is not yet registered, then he/she has to make a proper registration and provide the required data.
4. While placing an order, the Customer:
4.1. selects the goods and their quantity;
4.2. gives the address for delivery;
4.3. selects the form of delivery;
4.4. selects a method of payment;
4.5. provides data for VAT invoice (optional).
5. An order is executed after correct completion and submission of the form containing the data necessary to send the goods.
6. Each order placed by the Customer is confirmed by the Shop through an e-mail message containing information about acceptance of an order.
7. The Shop shall not be liable for non-delivery of ordered goods or delays in their delivery, arising from incorrect data or incorrect delivery address provided by the Customer.
8. An order will be ready for shipment within 3 working days after confirmation of its acceptance, unless the information given on the website, in the tab of the particular product, determines a different time of availability of the product.
9. The Customer can make changes in the order until the dispatch of the goods.
The prices of the goods
1. The prices of the goods offered for sale in the Shop are given next to a particular product.
2. All prices given on the website of the Shop are gross prices in Polish zlotys.
3. The price given next to each product, at the time of placing an order by the Customer, is binding under the concluded agreement.
4. The Shop reserves the right to change the prices of goods presented in the offer, to introduce new products to the offer of the Shop as well as to carry out and cancel promotion campaigns or to make changes in them. Changes in the prices do not apply to orders placed before a particular change is made by the Shop.
Costs of delivery in Poland
1. The costs of delivery are as follows:
1.1. through the Polish Post - prepayment (priority mail) - 19 zł;
1.2. through the courier company - prepayment - 19 zł;
1.3. through the courier company- cash on delivery - 25 zł;
2. The costs of delivery should be paid by the Customer along with the payment of the price of the goods.
3. If the value of the order exceeds the amount of 500 PLN gross, the Customer does not incur any costs of delivery.
1. The Customer may pay for the ordered products in the following way:
1.1. bank transfer to the account at ING Bank Slaski No: 40 1050 1793 1000 0023 1116 0374.
1.2. credit card via www.paypal.pl www.transferuj.pl
1. The delivery of goods abroad is carried out through the intermediary of Courier Company and the Polish Post. The Customer of the Shop is informed about the price of delivery at the time of placing an order. The cost of delivery depends on weight, size of the ordered product and place of the delivery.
Cancellation of orders
1. The order can be cancelled:
1.1. by the Customer until the delivery of the ordered product:
1.1.1. through an e-mail send to firstname.lastname@example.org,
1.1.2.through telephone (48) 501 808 878;
1.2 by the Shop, if within 7 days of placing an order, the payment will not be recorded. If the Customer wants to make a payment later than after 7 days from the date of placing the order, it is necessary to contact us by e-mail to the address email@example.com. The above possibility applies only to the Customer, who has chosen the prepayment option.
2. The Customer may not cancel an order of the product which has already been sent. The customer you will be informed by e-mail about the change in the status of an order.
3. Provision of paragraph 1 does not prejudice the right of the Customer to withdraw from the agreement, referred to in § 9.
Order execution time
1. The goods covered by the agreement are delivered to the Customer at the address indicated by him/her and through the Polish Post or Courier Company, in accordance with the mode of delivery chosen by the Customer.
2. Execution time for orders placed in the Shop is as follows:
2.1 in Poland:
2.1.1, the Polish Post (priority mail): up to 10 working days;
2.1.2. Courier: up to 10 working days
2.2. in the European Union
2.2.1. Polish Post (priority mail): up to 14 working days;
2.3. in countries outside the European Union:
2.3.1. Polish Post (priority mail): up to 21 working days
The right of withdrawal from the agreement
1. The Customer, who is a consumer, has the right to withdraw from the agreement for a period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods without giving any reason. For this purpose, the Customer may use the withdrawal form placed on the website of the Shop.
2. The purchased product should be returned without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the date on which the Customer informed the Shop about his/her decision to withdraw from the agreement.
3. Only goods in the unaltered state compared to the state in which they were delivered to the Customer are subject to a return. The Customer shall be liable for any diminished value of the goods, resulting from the use of the goods in a manner other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods..
4. Returned goods should be send to the address GOSHICO, ul. Kutrzeby 94, 05-082 Stare Babice. .
5. Upon receipt of the goods from the Customer, the Shop will return all payments received from the Customer including the costs of delivery of goods. The Shop will refund the payment using the same method of payment, which was used by the Customer.
6. If payment for the product was made in the form of pre-payment, this amount will be increased by statutory interest.
7. Refund will be made to the Customer's bank account or, if the Customer did not provide any bank account number, via a postal order to the address indicated in the order.
8. If the Customer has expressly opted for a way to deliver the goods other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Shop, the Shop is not required to reimburse the additional costs.
9. The cost of returning the Goods by the Customer, who is a consumer, shall be borne by the Customer.
1. The Shop is obliged to deliver the goods without defects.
2. If a case of non-compliance is determined by the Customer, the Customer has the right to lodge a complaint.
3. Complaints should be made in writing to the address GOSHICO, ul. Kutrzeby 94, 05-082 Stare Babice. The description of the claims shall be attached to the product which is the subject to a complaint. It is possible to use the complaint form placed on the website of the Shop, and which can be printed and filled in.
4. The complaint must be made within 2 years. The Customer loses the right to make a complaint if he/she does not make it within two months from the observation of non-conformity.
5. After consideration of the complaint, the Customer will be informed about the way of its consideration within 14 days from the date of filing in the complaint. The costs of sending the Goods which are subject to a complaint should be borne by the Customer, if the complaint proves to be unfounded. Otherwise, the cost of sending the repaired or replaced Goods shall be borne by the Shop.
Protection of personal data
1. GOSHICO undertakes to maintain confidentiality regarding the data entered in the order form. Such data will be used in accordance with the regulations, in order to execute the orders, as well as for marketing purposes and will not be shared with any third parties or companies.
2. According to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data, the Customers of the Shop have the right to inspect their data, to correct their data and to file a request for removal from the database.
3. Collected data is used by the Shop for the contacts with the Customers in order to execute their orders, as well as to inform the Customer about current promotions and new products available on www.goshico.com.
4. Personal data may be made available only to institutions and bodies and on the conditions referred by the provisions of Polish law.
The provisions of Polish law and, above all, provisions of the Civil Code and provisions of the Act on special conditions of consumer sales as well as ammendments to the Civil Code and the Act on protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products, shall apply in matters not regulated herein.